Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Principe Azul

Big T,

You amaze me every day and when I am in the middle of one of my pity parties, I look at you and you make everything alright. You make the sky bluer, the jokes funnier, the air lighter.

You are only a few months past your second birthday and you are quite the chatter box. You say things like Scuse me, Peeese, Wawaaa, get back, I wanna eat, I wanna inside, lots of "I wanna", lions and tigers are 'Roars', cows and horses are 'Moomoos', etc. It's endless but the fact that you are putting sentences together blows my mind. You look like a little man and are losing all your baby features. It is just amazing how big you have gotten. You are animated and funny and still so very sweet. You are a true delight and I thank God everyday that he sent you to us to make life so much happier.

Momma loves you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITEMETER

BACKGROUND