Wednesday, September 9, 2009


Big T,

I know it's not your birthday or any other monumental day (other than the day they release the Beatles Rock Band and all their remastered albums), but I wanted to tell you how wonderful you are. I know I am a bit biased and I am sure every mother thinks their child is cuter and smarter than the others but I think you are wonderful.

Yesterday you came up to me and put a tiny little flower in my hair that you took from the planters on the front porch. I just melted. Yesterday you also starting shrugging your shoulders as if to say "I dont know". Too funny. You have the cutest personality. You finally give the best hugs and kisses. You say "wasat" (what's that), "ouside" (outside), "mo" (more), and you sign 'more' and 'please'. I am sure you sign a few other things but I have no idea since I dont know sign language. :) You want to be so helpful and you take direction so well. It blows our mind that you actually understand everything we ask of you.

I love you Big T. You have that second ugly molar coming in and I know it's driving you crazy. I hope all our hugs and kisses make it just a little bit better. Just wanted to tell you how much I love you.

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITEMETER

BACKGROUND